Monday 9 August 2010

eeBoo French Flash Cards

eeBoo French Flash Cards
Buy new: $10.88
Usually ships in 24 hours
I had the great fortune of parents who made sure I learned three other languages as a kid. They started very early with me and I distinctly remember them making their own flashcards. It's too bad that they didn't have access to these beautiful, affordable, and very easy to use flashcards to aid them! Now, as a parent, teacher, and a nanny, I work hard to teach my kids the basics of French and Spanish, and I stumbled across these. They have been well worth the price and they were highly affordable. Best of all, my kids that I teach love the cards and enjoy using them too. I would recommend them to both the beginner and the advanced speaker as they embark on teaching others.
Buy new: $10.88 eeBoo French Flash Cards

welcome robot | music online | billy1

No comments:

My Blog List